TrainerSkills is a mod that saves the skillframe from trainers so you
can bring it up from anywhere in the world. It even turn skills green
when you can learn them.
It starts out empty so you have to visit your trainers before you see
annything in this mod.
It also saves your filtersettings at the trainers so you only have to
set it once. See the screenshots.
- When you can learn new skills there will be shown a notification in
the chat about what you can learn.
- Saves your filtersettings at the trainer and uses it as default.
- Shows the locations of your trainers in tooltips.
- You can also see what skills your other characters have and can learn.
- Besides all that the TrainerSkills frame will work and act just like
the frame that is shown at the trainers.
Click the icon by the minimap or in titanpanel or type /ts or
/trainerSkills or make a keybinding to bring up the frame.
/ts help will show a list of slashcommands.
- Titan Panel. TS can show an icon on titanpanel that gives
somes info on mouse over and opens TS when clicked.
- Reagent Data. Will show reagents needed primarily for
- 12.02.2006 Changes in version 2.1.5
- If you visit one of the first class- or pettrainers with
a shortened list of skills and later visit another trainer with a more
complete list, the first one with be overwrited (works slightly
differently behind the scene though so your other chatacters dont lose
- Spanish translation made by Fili from spinebreaker /
Escudo in Dentarg.
If you want to use this you have to delete the localization.lua file
and rename the localization.lua.spanish to localization.lua
- 05.02.2006 Changes in version 2.1.4
- Minor changes to make it compatible with DemonTrainerFrame
- 31.01.2006 Changes in version 2.1.3
- Added a delete button to delete unwanted characters.
- Revisited the character deletion function so it deletes
unused trainers from the trainers table (new datastructure introduced
in version 2.1)
- Added a check to make sure the two tables is in sync.
Deletes data from the character if the coresponding trainer is missing
in the trainer types table.
- 29.01.2006 Changes in version 2.1.2
Remember to backup your savedVar if you update from version 2.0.8 or
- Fixed the line 659 bug
- Fixed the wird graphics glitch
- 15.10.2005 Changes in version 2.1.1 Beta
- The requirements sring got shy but i gave it a peptalk
and now its working again :)
- Fixed the bug with numbers going crazy in the convertion.
show a lot of numbers on some trainers in the trainerDropDown.
- Added "(Right)" to the name of TrainerSkills in the Titan
Panel so it now says "TrainerSkills (Right)" (or Recht/Droit).
- Trainers with no skills is no longer saved (some weapon
masters is "empty" depending on you class).
- "empty" trainers is removed in the convertion process.
- Note: 2.1.0 users should revert to your backup of the
savedVar from before beta before you use this version.
- See the changes file inside the archives for a compleate
v 2.1.5 (zip)
v 2.1.4 (zip)
v 2.1.3 (zip)
v 2.1.2 (zip)
v 2.1.1beta (zip)
v 2.0.8 (zip)