DemonTrainerFrame overwrites the normal merchant frame at the demon
trainer and shows a trainer frame instead. See the screenshots.
It is compatible with the TrainerSkills mod too so if you have that
installed the data will be saved like at a normal trainer too.
- Substitutes the merchant frame at a demon trainer with a trainer frame
- Got alle the features that the normal trainer frame has
- Compatible with TrainerSkills. TS will grab the data just like at a
It works automatically :)
- 02.03.2006 Changes in version 0.0.7
- Quickfix to make it work with the new patch. Might not
work correctly if you use mods that change the gameTooltip
- 22.02.2006 Changes in version 0.0.6
- Showing the correct tooltip in TrainerSkills
- Updating data in TrainerSkills when you buy grimories
- Only saving tooltips if it has not been disabled in
- 18.02.2006 Changes in version 0.0.5
- Fixed a bug that caused DTF to show at empty merchants
- Hopefully fixed the UseContainerItem bug
- Greying out the grimories that you own in bookform
(that is when you buy grimories or have any in your inventory when you
speak with the demon trainer)
- 12.02.2006 changes in version 0.0.4
- Fixed an issue with the safebuy function.
- Improved stability. If the data send by the server is
incomplete, the mod requests them again a second later.
- Now sorting by level requirement
- 07.02.2006 changes in version 0.0.3
- German translation by Veithflo and NewRaven
- Fixed a lot of stuff to make it compatible with other
- Buy button is now gryed for skills you already have or
cant use yet. This safeguard can be toggle off and on by /dtf buy
- The tooltip is showing the right skill again.
- If you rightclick something in your inventory while the
demonTrainerFrame is open you'll get a message that this function is
disabled while the mod is open. This is to prevent you from
accidentally selling stuff to the trainer.
- 06.02.2006 changes in version 0.0.2
- The mod now buys the selected grimoire. - Really sorry
about that bug :(
- Fixed an issue with the collapse all button.
- Now using internal tooltip to grab info from. This
should make this mod compatible with other mods that change the game
tool tip. People who tried this mod before and got wird data in the mod
should try this version. Please type /dtf reset after installation to
reset some saved data in the mod that is used when grabbing (this will
not delete the saved petInfo).
- 05.02.2006 Changes in version 0.0.1